The Expo will take place on the 2nd Floor of the Trade Mart in space 2800 Expo. Access an overall map of the floor HERE [PDF]. Visit our Maps page for information on badges, parking, and location details.
- Thursday, August 12 | 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Friday, August 13 | 12:30 PM - 3:00 PM
Move-In/Move-Out & Space Assignments:
- Move-In: Wednesday, August 11 | 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Move-Out: Friday, August 13 | 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM & Saturday, August 14 | 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Please refer to THIS DOCUMENT for instructions and maps about how to access the appropriate Trade Mart loading dock.
- The freight elevator is conveniently located directly adjacent to the Expo area.
- You may use your own workers to load and unload your truck, move items in and out with man-powered dollies, and set up and dismantle your exhibit space. However, if you require the use of pallet jacks or any kind of motorized equipment, then you are required by Dallas Market Center to hire GES to operate that equipment for safety reasons.
- SPACE ASSIGNMENTS (updated 08/06/21): Please refer to THIS MAP for exhibit space assignments.
- The Expo will be an intimate show where Attendees must walk through the Expo area to get to and from the main Education area. We are offering two types of exhibit spaces: Tabletop and Vignette.
- Each Tabletop exhibit space is 10' wide x 6' deep and will come with a 72" x 30" table draped in plastic and one chair, both of which can be refused if not needed.
- Each Vignette exhibit space is 10' wide X 20' deep. As these spaces are intended to allow exhibitors to display large items; they do not come with any furniture.
- Neither Tabletop nor Vignette spaces include flooring. You may either bring your own flooring or order through GES. (Flooring is not required, but it is encouraged for the comfort of your staff and visitors to your booth since the Expo floor is concrete.)
- Exhibit spaces do not include electricity, but if you would like to order electricity, you may do so through GES.
- Each exhibit space comes with two (2) Staff Badges. You may purchase additional Staff Badges through Eventbrite.
ALL offerings - i.e., Staff Badges and Cocktail Party Awards Event tickets - require registration through Eventbrite to be able to attend. We're sorry, but registration closed Friday, August 6 @ 5:00 PM. IMPORTANT: YOU MAY NOT REGISTER ON-SITE.
Levels & Fees:
- Education Sponsor: 1 available | ASID Members: $5,000 | SOLD OUT 05/19/21
- Tote Bag Sponsor: 1 available | ASID Members: $500 + 200 bags / Non-Members: $1,000 + 200 bags | SOLD OUT 04/26/21
- Notepad Sponsor: 1 available | ASID Members: $500 + 200 notepads / Non-Members: $1,000 + 200 notepads | SOLD OUT 07/22/21
- Beverage Sponsor: 2 available | ASID Members: $500 / Non-Members: $1,000 | SOLD OUT 05/14/21